There are bad days, also there are just bad bad days.
- The weather is not so good these days.
- My office has moved to a new place meaning increase in busyness.
- Yesterday Windows 10 was installed on my machine (forcefully). i would have love to work with Windows 7 but …
- Could not install firefox.
- The new office is colder as compared to the old one, resulting i am getting bad cold.
- Got headache right after my first 2 hours meeting this morning.
- After lunch i found my computer was locked for some strange reasons. It was almost impossible to get in touch with the specialist for long 3 hours.
- At one point i deicided to take sick leave because of the headache which was very sharp then. Could not do that.
- Missed the bus back home by couple of seconds.
- Forgot to drink or take water before leaving office. i need to drink water for health reasons otherwise might result in dizziness.
- My headache, ear pain ( which comes along with cold) and acidity (result of three meeetings which messed up my lunch schedule) were at peak when i reached home.
Now think how am i able to write this 🙂
i had few marie biscuits (my personal choice of antidote for acidity) as soon as I got home. After some time had a good cup of tea with homemade cherry preserve on a slice of bread. Then i decided to go out for some fresh air. Took a nice small walk. Things are going OK now. Hope to get a good night sleep.
I am glad that no two days are the same, tomorrow will be a better day 🙂
Here is a picture from archives just so we (i) feel good!
In response to Becca’s Nurturing Thursday!