Here are my photos to Brenda’s “a photo study: low angle“. I have thoroughly enjoyed her post. It comprises of nice explanation and fantastic photos. A good way to learn a new topic in photography.
My understanding of low angle photography is summariazed in the following points:
- A different perspective to create unique compositions.
- Camera is either beneath the subject or looking up at it.
- Crouching and kneeling are very common positions but sometimes one might have to lie down to get a “worm’s eye view”.
- Or otherwise looking up at the subjects above us.
- Changing the angle can have big impact on the composition.
- The most important is to find an unusual viewpoint.
Yesterday I was on a “point of depature” tour, the aim was “Low angle photography”. I got some interesting shots and shall write a new post involving the concept “point of depature”.
Hope you enjoy the photos 🙂