Inspired by Becca’s Sunday Trees theme.
I hope you enjoy the flowers just as I do!
Two frames in response to WPC
There are bad days, also there are just bad bad days.
- The weather is not so good these days.
- My office has moved to a new place meaning increase in busyness.
- Yesterday Windows 10 was installed on my machine (forcefully). i would have love to work with Windows 7 but …
- Could not install firefox.
- The new office is colder as compared to the old one, resulting i am getting bad cold.
- Got headache right after my first 2 hours meeting this morning.
- After lunch i found my computer was locked for some strange reasons. It was almost impossible to get in touch with the specialist for long 3 hours.
- At one point i deicided to take sick leave because of the headache which was very sharp then. Could not do that.
- Missed the bus back home by couple of seconds.
- Forgot to drink or take water before leaving office. i need to drink water for health reasons otherwise might result in dizziness.
- My headache, ear pain ( which comes along with cold) and acidity (result of three meeetings which messed up my lunch schedule) were at peak when i reached home.
Now think how am i able to write this🙂
i had few marie biscuits (my personal choice of antidote for acidity) as soon as I got home. After some time had a good cup of tea with homemade cherry preserve on a slice of bread. Then i decided to go out for some fresh air. Took a nice small walk. Things are going OK now. Hope to get a good night sleep.
I am glad that no two days are the same, tomorrow will be a better day🙂
Here is a picture from archives just so we (i) feel good!
In response to Becca’s Nurturing Thursday!
Back to Norwegian nature!
Every Tuesday I upload a picture of a trail or a track or a road. It is so much fun to take a walk and capture the track. Hope you enjoy it. If you like the idea please feel free to join.
Posted in Tuesday Trails, Uncategorized
Tagged Landscape, Life, Mountains, Nature, Norway, Photography, Roads, Tuesday Trails, Walks, Weekly Challenge